Engineering - Manufacturing
- Ultimate Guide: How to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product - For entrepreneurs and startups creating a new electronic product.
- The Quantum Platform is a combination of specifically engineered hardware and software designed to allow electronic enthusiasts to easily build a fully functional network. Unlike other standalone products that require a lot of engineering knowledge and time to build anything of consequence, the Quantum platform allows wireless devices to talk to each other in minutes instead of days.
- Protolabs | Manufacturing. Accelerated. - Beat your competition to market with rapid prototyping and production parts within days.
- Beyond Digital Twin - Convergence of the Virtual and Real Worlds Small and medium-sized manufacturers enjoy big-enterprise benefits and ROI with Virtual Twin Experience on the cloud.
- WinSystems - Single Board Computers (SBC) / PICO-ITX / PICO-ITX Single Board Computer with NXP® I.MX8M Processor
Contract Manufacturing Engineering
Cardinal Peak Sales Pitch
GREATER FOCUS Engaging contract engineering services can foster greater discipline and focus around project requirements and deadlines.
Also, contract engineering services can deliver more concentrated focus on projects than in-house engineers who are pulled in different directions, from developing multiple projects to doing "maintenance" engineering.
SPEED OF DEPLOYMENT Contract engineering services can quickly bring expertise that is not required for a company's normal workflow to the table when needed. Outsourced engineering services afford a quicker time to market and lower overall costs.
As a contract engineering services provider, Cardinal Peak rapidly brings to bear engineering expertise that a client may not have in-house. We deliver senior talent very quickly, sparing our clients the headaches and costs of recruiting and hiring.
HIGH-QUALITY RESULTS Contract engineering services can offer more sustainable intellectual property and facilitate a greater transfer of core knowledge than hiring internal staff. While many internal members of a core project team are moved to other projects and/or leave the company once a project is complete, a contract engineering services provider can deliver well-documented code for internal use, and be available for re-engagement on a flexible basis.
In addition, Cardinal Peak's contract engineering services offer a higher likelihood of delivering a high-quality product on time than bringing on new staff.
COST EFFICIENCIES Contract engineering services allow you to add expert external resources to your project without adding ongoing operating costs, or worrying about keeping new hires busy after a major project is completed.
Contract engineering also enables you to control and verify costs more clearly than in-house engineering.
GREATER BREADTH OF EXPERIENCE One advantage that an outsourcing engineering team has over internal engineering resources is that the contract engineering team, by its nature, is exposed to a wide array of different projects and companies, and thus has a broader set of experiences from which to draw the optimal solution. Whether that has to do with finding a clever technical solution or implementing a process that works, the best contract engineering teams are adept at bringing the best practices in the industry to your company and your project.
KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR Here are a few key questions to consider in qualifying an outsourced engineering services provider:
- How long has the firm been in business? How long will they be in business?
- What tangible success stories do they have of products brought to market or other requirements fulfilled?
- Can the firm deliver a continuum of services, from developing high-level requirements to working on subsystem components to augmenting the internal team with a qualified staffing solution?
- Does the firm have a proven track record of delivering differentiated, feature-rich embedded devices?
- Will senior staff be assigned to the project?
- Which personnel at the firm will be responsible for the success of your project? Does the firm have a defined, proven process for project management and customer communication?
The following is an alphabetical listing of Apple production suppliers. These suppliers represent 97 percent of Apple’s procurement expenditures for materials, manufacturing, and assembly of Apple’s products worldwide.